Molten Cake Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- In a bowl mix butter, melted chocolate chips, melted dark chocolate, eggs, sugar (white & brown) and vanilla.
- Add flour gradually to the mixture and mix until consistent. Grease the molten dishes (used in soufflé) with butter or oil and dust lightly with flour.
- pour batter into prepared dishes and bake for 15 - 20 minutes. Turn on the top torch on low heat for one minute.
- Remove dishes from the oven and flip on a serving plate.
Peanut Crunch directions:
- Mix well all peanut crunch ingredients.
- Pour peanut crunch sauce on top and serve.