First Layer (Crust):
- Crush the digestive & tea biscuits in a food processor, add melted butter and peanut butter to the crushed biscuits and mix until fully combined.
- Press the mix into the bottom of a cheesecake pan and flatten. Refrigerate the crust while you make the filling.
Second layer (cheese filling):
- Beat sterilized cream, vanilla, banana and sugar in a food processor on high speed until consistent. Add the cream cheese and beat at medium speed then add crushed biscuits and mix until the mixture is combined.
- Spread the cream mix on the crust and smoothen the top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours.
Third layer (Peanut Butter Sauce):
- Mix all ingredients until the mixture consistent.
- Pour the mixture on top of the cheese layer.
- Garnish with crushed biscuits and crushed peanuts.