- Sauté onions until softened then add the coriander, paprika, salt, onion powder, garlic powder & cumin.
- Add the white beans and leave it over high heat for 5 minutes and stir constantly.
- Add one cup of boiling water then stir and leave it for another 5 minutes.
- Blend the mixture in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a pot and add three cups of boiling water, mushroom slices, and white turnip.
- Cook it over medium heat for 15 minutes then add half can of the white beans.
- Ladle into bowls, and garnish with parsley.