- Sauté onion then add garlic, green onion, parsley, chicken stock, onion powder, black pepper, paprika, coriander and stir until it is soft and tender.
- Add cream cheese spread and green peas and stir for a few minutes.
- Add boiled water and stir until boiled then cover the pan and leave it over low heat for half an hour.
- With a hand mixer blend the hot mixture.
- For garnish, sprinkle corn starch and salt over the sliced onion and fry on high heat until gold and crispy.
- Pour the soup in a bowl, garnish with crispy onion.