- Marinate beef in kiwi puree and Italian seasoning and salt and black pepper and refrigerate for 3 – 4 hours.
- Sauté the beef with a bit of oil until fully cooked.
- Sauté the onion with green pepper, hot green pepper & garlic for 2 minutes then add Luna tomato paste and paprika, cumin, coriander, onion powder, salt, black pepper and ginger powder and stir. Add the chopped tomatoes and continue stirring.
- Add the beef to the previous mix then the chick peas and stir.
- Lower the heat and leave for 10 minutes until the sauce is thickened.
- Serve with sliced green onions and parsley.